Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING PRAYER

Heavenly Creator,


I’m grateful for life in this beautiful busy exciting world. Really grateful that I can walk and move without the pain that I had this time last year. Thankful to be surrounded by a loving family of children, their mates and grandchildren. Thankful that Lib selected me to share these many years with her. It’s been an interesting journey and we look forward to relishing whatever time we still have together.


Thank You for friends old and new and the happy memories associated with those who are not physically present in my life, but who contribute to it through their messages of interest and goodwill. 
Thank you for the memories of a loving father and mother, their exemplary lives, and the lively family which still manages to be lively when they gather together. 


We look in anticipation to Christmas and the good news it proclaims.

No comments: