Tuesday, July 2, 2024

July 2,2024 Feeling much better!

 Been icing my lower back and really being careful about walking and bending.Listening to my body and trying to be careful. Yesterday I drove 20 minutes round trip for pizza supper. No serious pangs. Slept well and again cautious about my walking style.No serious pangs, but it still lets me know to treat it with respect. This afternoon I drove to Publix about 4 miles one way and did a normal Tuesday grocery run. Arrived back home and stepped up leading with my left foot....it growled a little as if to say " don't you dare do that again!" Lib helped put the groceries away and I'll ice it again.

Beginning to feel much more normal again and less dubious about the near future. My birthday is on the 5th and my loving family is going to treat Lib and I to a supper! Yay! Stay tuned here for details as they develop.

No comments: